The governing body of the Foundation consists of the following five Directorates:
- Directorate of Admin and Personnel Management,
- Directorate of Planning and Operations,
- Directorate of Education and Scholarships,
- Directorate of Finance and Procurement, and
- Directorate of Legal Services.
The five directorates are headed by directors who report to the Chief Executive Director of the Foundation.
The Foundation’s Governing Board is made up of the directors of the various directorates and is headed by the Chief Executive Director, who doubles as Chairman of the Governing Board, through whom reports are sent to the Board of Trustees. The Board of Trustees in turn reports to the General Meeting. The watchword and driving force of the Foundation’s Governing Board is “Accountability and Discipline”.